Find out what can be done
CORPUS wants to give all its visitors an unforgettable and safe day out. We therefore strive to make the "journey through man" accessible to as many people as possible.
Do you have special requests or need some extra support? We'll take care of that. We advise you not to book online, but by phone at 071 75 10 200 (option 1). We can then advise you best about your visit.
Visual or hearing impairment
CORPUS is suitable to a limited extent for people with a visual or hearing impairment. Whether CORPUS is suitable for you depends on your specific situation. We therefore advise you to call us in advance to discuss whether CORPUS is suitable for you. If you want to make use of our special facilities, you must reserve them in advance.
sLECHT TER BEEN?
Rollators can be used inside CORPUS, just let us know by phone: 071-75 10 200 (option 1).
Difficulty climbing stairs? If so, be dropped off in front of the building at the entrance.
Points to which we would like to draw your attention:
- A group with a wheelchair added consists of up to 14 people.
- For part of the "journey," you will be transported on a tapis-roulant, which is a treadmill set at an angle in CORPUS. Use the brake on your wheelchair then.
- The parking garage does not have an elevator with access to the main building. It is best to be dropped off in front of the building at the entrance/turnstile door with side doors.
- On the side of the CORPUS building (outside, between CORPUS and Hilton Garden Inn hotel) are a number of disabled parking spaces, where you can park if you have a disabled parking permit. If you are in a wheelchair and only coming to CORPUS, do not park in the garage, but in the disabled parking lot.
- In the heart theater, you have to look at the screen from the side because wheelchairs cannot be arranged in the viewing direction here.